Tiles 9_2 8_2 7_2 8_1 6_3 10_1 10_2 flipped for tile 9_1 Droitwich Heritage Centre

Tiles 6_3
7_2
8_1 & 8_2
9_1 & 9_2
10_1 & 10_2
Outside St Richard’s House, Droitwich (taken October 2010)
St Richard’s House, Droitwich, has been home to Droitwich Spa Heritage and Tourist Information Centre since 1989. The main building was originally completed in 1935 and acted as an extension to the St Andrew’s Brine Baths.

Click here to return to the main Mosaic Modern Worcestershire page